19.1.12

ON SET MEMORIES ★

A few last glimpses of the Québec part of the shoot. It was the absolute best time of my life, spending 24 hours a day 7 days a week with my cast and crew was the most beautiful and gratifying experience I have ever had! We are now finishing the shoot in the countryside, where there is no Internet (I'm currently at McDonalds using their Wi-Fi as my cast and crew is still sleeping). Although I don't yet want to think that soon the shoot will be over because it makes me way too sad, I have to admit I look forward to getting back to my beauty and blogging routine, I miss you guys! 

As the end of the shoot approaches we are starting to daydream about which festival we will be travelling to for the premiere and I've been fantasy shopping for the many dresses I will need for the festival circuit (I'm swooning over this one SO much). I'm so glad that even though the shoot ends next Tuesday, our adventure is far from over!

Have a great great day everyone!

Virginie 

8 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work doll! I love these little life lately posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read your posts about the shooting, an experience I never had the luck to live... I'd love to watch your first short (Raymond May Have Rabbies). Where can I find it?
    Looking forward to see the final result of this in production work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'ai hâte de voir ce petit chef d'oeuvre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un bisou par ici pour toi Virginie!

    Libra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love seeing these behind the scenes shots. Can't wait to hear about the final results for all this hard work you two have been up to! I've been wondering too if you have your short films up somewhere to rent via streaming?
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Michaël and Dusana for your interest in my previous short films! The one that went to the Cannes film festival, Raymond May Have Rabies, is not currently on the internet but will probably be once we've finalized our marketing strategy for the feature film.

    As for my latest production, 8 short films in Super-8, they are still in the festival circuit so not on the internet yet!

    I'll let you guys know when they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This family picture I took of you guys is my FAV.

    <3

    Sophie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you think ♥