2.1.13

THE FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR

Two years ago, Ramiro and I started a Holiday tradition and this year, we packed the puppy and headed to Isle aux Coudres for a little road trip adventure. We fell in love with the island last summer and couldn't wait to visit again. The trip on the boat was the coolest part. Neither Ramiro nor I had ever been on a boat in Winter. It's so impressive to see the moving ice over the river and the sunset over the mountains. We ate home made cinnamon buns and kept Billie warm in our coats. 2013, so far I love you! Virginie xo

5 comments:

  1. That sounds so exciting! I'd love to be on an Icebreaker some day!

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip!

    www.withoutastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice! Love your outfit you look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful view. I'd like to visit that place someday :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you think ♥